Tips For Safe Snowmobiling
- Drive on established and marked trails in specific use areas.
- Never drive alone, especially on unfamiliar ground.
- Watch for trees, rocks, fences, ditches, and other obstacles.
- Slow at the top of hills.
- Learn snowmobile traffic laws and regulations for your area.
- Avoid thin ice.
- Avoid driving in bad weather or in low-visibility conditions.
- Don't hurdle! You only have control of your snowmobile while the skis
are on the ground.
- Never out drive your headlights when driving at night.
- Always drive at safe speeds and within the legal speed limit.
- Make sure your snowmobile is always properly maintained.
- MOST IMPORTANTLY: Never Drink While Operating Your Snowmobile!
2005-2006 Minnesota Snowmobile Regulations
| Home |
Our Lawyers | Our Staff |
Areas of Practice |
| Recent Successes | Hot
Topics | FAQ | Links |
Site Map | Contact Us |
Eckman, Strandness & Egan P.A.
319 Barry Ave. South Suite 100, Wayzata, MN 55391-0597
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 597, Wayzata, MN 55391-0597
(952) 594-3600 | (800) 328-1096 Fax (952) 594-3601
Copyright © 2004 Eckman Strandness & Egan
Friday, October 24, 2014